viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

Presentation

Ok... Hi, my name is Gisella, but my friends (and i) call me Giss. I usually turn years every year, so that I am nineteen years old. I was born in Chañaral, a little port that nobary knows. I live first years in differents northern cities, until I finally stay in Iquique ''tierra de campeones''.

Actually i live in Santiago-Chile, i'm not sure yet if i love this city, but I admit that I am intrigued because i never felt so free as here, I can be like I really am and i love it, jiji. 

Why I move to Stgo? Honestly, i love Iquique, but there are things in my house that I still do not want to understand (or accept), so I moved. BUT, the reason original is my vocation, i'm studying journalism at the Universidad de Chile and though it does not seems, I love my career.

I HAVE TWO PRETTY KITTENS, which I love very much. Both of them were they were rescued from the street, they still do not know they are adopted, but since they were little i have taught them that is not necessary have blood to be family. Even so, do not tell them.

I'm gemenis, is that necessary? I love the horoscope since I was a child, so I think it can be something that describes me jiji. I dont know, when I was a little girl I used to ask every new person who knew what zodiacal sign were and I also used to guess, I was very weird.

but I like it that way.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario