viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

My favorite Piece of Technology

Hi! Since I was a little girl, I've been used to wearing headphones all day and all night. It's more than an obsession to me. I love this device, and you know why? I was a sad girl, hehe! -joke (maybe). I listen to music all the time because it makes me feel happy and alive. It helps me to start my day and get motivated. I don't like silence. I love to dance and sing more than anything in the whole world.

(If I could have an mp4 or mp3 again, OH! I WOULD TAKE CARE OF THEM LIKE GOLD)

Despite how much I need to have headphones in my life, I'm very careless with them. I usually lose them, break them, or wet them in the washing machine. But... in that way I demostrate my love for them, and in this way I don't get bored whit the monotony of a single hearphones.

I don't use headphone to ignore people, but rather to excuse my deafness. Furthermore, the transportation is a perfect panorama for reflect on your life or your problems or just ramble, and with music is greater. I reiterate I'm not a sad girl, I only enjoy my own company, and the music is my environmental curtain.

You know what are the problem? I get bored of my music, not because I don't like it, but rather because I can't bear with the monotony, and I need to find new music. Sometimes I just listen to the radio to get out of the monotony.

(God, I have a problem).

But, it's okay, I've kept myself alive.





2 comentarios:

  1. God bless the headphones and the music jajaja ....
    On the other hand, I like to renew my playlist because I get bored, that's why I understand you, girl.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like to listen to music and imagine that I'm in a music video Is it normal?
    Good post (:

    ResponderBorrar