viernes, 24 de mayo de 2019

A photograph and its story

A photograph and its story

Ohh, hi! They are some of the best people I know. My friends and my loves. I think any photograph where they appear could be worth talking about. All of them are important.

When this picture was taken we were doing the same of everyday: Little talks I mean, your problems, my problems. We laugh for stupid things and many times we don't understand what speack  the other. In that day, we joined force for to out of home and smoke a while (in home they don't allow us smoke) and we walked arround the block. At present we walk arround the block a few times, but in the moment when this picture was take it was the first time we did it. The tradition has mutated a bit since then, jeje.

I think... for me this picture portray all of moments we live together and the suport what we give to the other alway. I love this girls, they are my family. And... Idk, I hope to have them around me all my life
byess.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario