martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

My hobbies


Hello again, well ... I've lost a bit, although a few years ago I had an endless number of hobbies, I don't do much today. I think that basically my main hobby was to innovate in other things, to do what caught my attention, until I found what freed me. There was a time when I wrote too much, there was another time in which I drew and painted a lot, but those things that most excited me were skating, singing and dancing.
It sounds really basic, I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy singing or dancing, but I have the idea that they are so liberating activities that, if they were not common, it would be strange. I remember that at school I stayed two days a week at the female choir of my high school, and they even gave me a solo. I don't think I was good, in fact, it was only a small school in a small city and also free, but it seemed super to my past self.
Other of my favorite activities was dancing, as well as my other pastimes such as singing and skating, I had days where I dedicated myself to them, on weekends I danced with a small group of girls that I met in the city and on Thursdays with a old group of the basic (folklore dance and k-pop, I'm not very proud of the last, but I love it), and about skating, I did that almost every day, but because it was dangerous,they wouldn't let me go out alone, so I always dragged my sister and she sweated with me.
Currently I don't do anything that I really enjoy (because time) but at least from time to time I see videos of people who do them (I don't want to cry, I'm fine). I know I can do everything I want when I get organized, the problem is that it has taken me more than a year.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario