martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

Why journalism

Hi! firt of all... Why journalism? Unlike many of my classmates, I wasn't born with the idea of studying journalism, in fact, most of my family wasn't informed so I had no incentive to think about journalism. So ... how did I choose this career? It's a good question, I'm an indecisive woman since I can remember, so until the middle of the 3rd grade I wanted to study all the careers in the humanistic area.

To be honest, my ideal career at the beginning was always dance or theater, but I don't come from a family with many incomes, so I wanted to choose a career that would give me at least to live (later they told me that journalism wouldn't be ' 'that career, but I'm stubborn). And both dance and theater remained as simple hobbies, which I do not practice because I don't have enough time.

Finally, (after thinking about it a lot) I applied to all the careers I wanted, reaching the top of possible options. My first option was journalism at the UCH, with the faith that I would not enter (do not ask me, I dont know either) and as a second option I put advertising. I enrolled in advertising, then that same day (after watching the morning show with a deep depression that I still don't understand) I received a call from the University of Chile and I enrolled in Journalism.

It suited me in every way, it was Santiago and I could also apply to the student residence of the University, I had no way to get lost ... and I didnt get lost.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario